Education and Volunteering Manager (Part-time)
We will shortly have a vacancy at the Farm for the above post.
Salary for 2.5 days a week £13 000
This post is for one of two managers covering a full time post and requires someone with skills and experience in managing a volunteer programme as well as providing a range of educational outputs.
The key aspects of this work are;
- To co-ordinate and deliver education packages to schools
- To develop new outreach projects working with schools on their own sites.
- To recruit, support and monitor adult volunteers
- To set up new volunteering opportunities
- To develop the volunteer programme
- To supervise one-off larger group volunteer sessions and to deliver training to staff from external organisations.
Closing date 5.00 pm Saturday 4th March
Job Description Job Description - 148.31 kB,
Application Form Job Application Form - 153.26 kB,
Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form Equal Opportunity Monitoring - 26.7 kB,
Volunteer Programme Background Information Volunteer Programme Background - 148.82 kB.